- polktftAsked on December 31, 2011 at 07:28 AM
When a new person is filling out the form, if they click twice on a box, they are given a list of ALL previous entries. I cannot have that available. The box is building a look-up and I can't have that available.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 08:09 AM
I believe this is a case with your browser's cache, not within JotForm.
If you are using Firefox, you can learn more on how to remove the auto-fill by following the instructions on this link.
For Chrome, you can follow these instructions:- Open Options (Wrench-> Options)- Click "Under the Hood" tab- Click "Clear browsing data"- Make sure only the "Clear saved form data" checkbox is checked.- Change the "Clear data from this period" to "Everything"- Click "Clear Browsing Data".Then to prevent it from remembering again:1. Options
2. Personal Stuff tab.
3. Set the FORM AUTOFILL to "Never save text from forms"If you are using a different browser aside from these two, please let us know so we can share with you the instructions on how to fix your issue.Thanks.
- polktftAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 08:39 AMThanks, did not think about that while doing my tests. I will have another user on a different computer see what happens the first time they fill out my form.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 09:01 AM
No worries. Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.