- hsprincipal2014Asked on September 01, 2015 at 07:40 PM
how do I receive emails when someone has filled out a form?
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 03:53 AM
By default you should get email notification when someone filled out your form. Moreover, JotForm has unique feature to setup email notifications by condition.
I'll explain how you can set up email notifications step by step;
1) Click Conditions in your form builder.
2) Select "Send an e-mail after submission" then click next
3) Set your rules to get notification by conditions
You may also check Setting Up Email Notifications guide.
I hope this resolves all of your problems, if you still encounter any problems, feel free to message me and I'll help you.