- hphdAsked on December 31, 2011 at 10:03 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 12:03 PM
You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your JotForm subscription.
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again, but your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires. You can also subscribe again anytime you wish to our paid services again.
For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again! We will be happy to help.
Happy New Year!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 07:19 PM
Please follow pinoytech's guide and let us know if you're having any difficulties accessing your subscription, so we could cancel it for you.
Thank you so much!