- goffphotographyAsked on December 31, 2011 at 11:47 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 12:24 PM
As I open the link of your site that you provide, looks no problem to it and I am using Chrome. May we know if what internet browser you used? Have you tried also deleting the cache/cookies of your browser?
For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us! Thank you for using JotForm! Happy New Year!
- goffphotographyAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 12:29 PMDo you have a copy of the entire page of html that you could email me? I am using Safari as a browser.
- goffphotographyAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 12:32 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 07:26 PM
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find JotForm's form on your page. Can you please re-embed it so we could check it further? As far as I know, you are currently using Costum Contact Form which doesn't belong to JotForm.
We'll be waiting for your reply. Thank you so much!
- ashrAnswered on January 28, 2012 at 09:59 AM
I have applied all the steps but the newspaper This gives me a sense of form between disapled???????????????????
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 28, 2012 at 07:36 PM
Would you mind if you could open a new thread for your question? Thanks in advance.
- goffphotographyAnswered on February 15, 2012 at 11:22 PMIs the jotform website down? I cannot open your webpage.
Tim Goff | Wedding Photographer
Goff Photography | PH: 817.231.0812
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 16, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Hello, goffphotography. If you have not known yet, we are having issues with the domain jotform.com. We advise everyone to use jotform.net including the pointing or referencing of your forms on your websites.
We are working on restoring Jotform to its full capacity as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.