- ifeanyiibekweAsked on September 02, 2015 at 02:10 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 02:18 AM
I've cloned the form to your account. You can check it from the link below:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will glad to assist you.
- ifeanyiibekweAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 03:17 AM
Thank you for your response.
I have continued with the form and have finished to the best of my knowledge but I have some flaws and issues I need you to assist please.
1. I have aligned the fields of the form like I stated above, but still yet the headers goes to the right in Mozilla firefox browser.2. I am trying to apply conditions on my dropdown list the "Adult", "children" and "Infant". If the adult are only 2, after the continue button. the next page should bring out lead passengers header with properties o the header and also passenger 2 header and properties. so also applicable to other selection it should showcase only the number of selected items.3. MY continue, back and submit forms are not well aligned.
hope my questions or issue are not too big
I need your assistance please.
thanks in anticipation.
because I have merge the forms the url is:
- ShadaeAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 11:08 AM
We do ask that each inquiry is posted to its own thread so that all issues can be addressed completely.
As such I have moved your two additional questions to new threads:
They will be addressed shortly.
As it relates to the issue you are having with your alignment, are you referring to the field labels?
If you would like them to be on top of the field, this can be done from within the form builder:
I hope this helps, please inform us if you need further assistance.