- ifeanyiibekweAsked on September 02, 2015 at 03:13 AM2. I am trying to apply conditions on my dropdown list the "Adult", "children" and "Infant". If the adult are only 2, after the continue button. the next page should bring out lead passengers header with properties o the header and also passenger 2 header and properties. so also applicable to other selection it should showcase only the number of selected items.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 04:06 AM
Yes this is possible and here's a cloned version of your form which I have added the condition for your convenience. http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52441264884964?.
1. I simply group the fields using form collapse
2. I added 3 calculation widget that captures the drop down values (adults, childs, infants)
3. Then I created a hide/show condition using greater than operator.
Feel free to clone this form back so you can use it and at the same time inspect the conditions.
Hope this helps!