- EnsureProductivityAsked on September 02, 2015 at 09:59 AM
Hi there, I am hoping that there is a way to change the email address associated with just a few of our forms.
- CharlieAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 11:45 AM
If you are referring to the email notifications of the form, you can easily update each recipient address of each notification directly. Here's how you can do that:
1. First, open the form in the editor. Click Emails->Notification
2. First window that will be displayed is the "Compose Email" window, here you can change the email template or content of the notification. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient" settings button.
3. Here you can change the recipient email address. Please also make sure that you fill out the sender name and the sender email to avoid problems.
If you want, you can also delete the notification and create a new one by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
I hope that helps.