- AnthonySteedmanAsked on September 22, 2010 at 02:04 AM
Some browsers are blocking jotform so preventing the contact forms uploading - is there anyway that the full form with all elements can be stored with the website and the information then submitted?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 22, 2010 at 05:36 AM
Can you tell me exactly which browser tyoe and version is blocking JotForm? We can contact them about it. We were blocked by OpenDNS once and we contacted them and that was resolved.
No, that's not possible get the submission on the site and pass it over to JotForm servers.
- elitetowncarsAnswered on December 29, 2010 at 10:34 AM
I find that big companies often have my Jotform not submit. Riotinto is one large company that blocks it. Another company tells me that the form shows up as a SOCIAL NETWORKING page and is blocked.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 04:03 AM
We have another domain name, you can use that: http://jotfor.ms
So, copy the full source code to your web site and then change the form POST URL to to this:
- elitetowncarsAnswered on January 08, 2011 at 10:52 AM
Hi, How or Where do I change the form POST URL? I cannot find it anywhere.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 08:50 AM
Search for "form" tag in the code. then find the "action". That's your post submit URL.