- marlo2Asked on September 02, 2015 at 12:35 PM
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 12:40 PM
Could you give more detail about your problem, so we can help you better. What kind of problem do you have with emails?
Please answer this thread with your detailed question.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 12:52 PM
By the way, I checked your notification mails, one of them is in the bounce list. I fixed the issue, if it was the problem you were referring.
In addition, to prevent bounce list risk, please set your notification mail's settings by using THIS tutorial in the future.
Please let us know, if you encounter different problem.
- marlo2Answered on September 02, 2015 at 01:45 PMUp until about a month ago, we would receive an email notification to
email@example.com after someone submitted this form. We had
an email issue for a few days. After that was resolved, we no longer
received notifications from jotform at this email address. You had
blocked the email addy but I went in and did your procedure to undo
that. Still no emails.
Awesome 2 Products
- ShadaeAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 04:42 PM
I am seeing that email attempting to be sent to your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org were failing and your email was added to our bounce list, prevent any attempt to send emails to that address.
Since your email has been removed from the bounce list, I am seeing that there has been an email successfully sent out to your email address.
Please check to see if there emails have been sent to your Spam/Junk folder.