- btownleyAsked on September 02, 2015 at 03:04 PM
I received payment information through paypal as if my form was submitted, but I never received the completed form registration via email like usual. This is really important.
I need this persons information but it only took their payment but never sent me the rest of the registration
- KadeJMAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 06:17 PM
Do you mean you didn't receive any notification of your payment after the form was paid for and submitted through paypal?
Is this http://www.jotformpro.com/form/51711775936968 the form which you have this problem on?
I've checked it from our end where I found your PayPal IPN is not configured. In order to receive notifications of payments between your form and paypal properly you must first set up your PayPal IPN since your jotform relies on this to function and send your notifications properly.
Additionally, I also wanted to take a moment and point out that you have 15 Incomplete Payments either due to testing possibly on your end or users visiting your page and not finishing it.
- btownleyAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 03:45 PMNo that is not the problem. The problem is i never received my form
submission via email from a Stephen Adams. I show that he paid, but his
submission never came through
- btownleyAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 04:45 PMOk perfect. It won't charge him again will it?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 04:55 PM
No charges involved when the entry is manually completed, so this option is safe to use. Thank you.