- markashtonAsked on January 01, 2012 at 04:10 PM
Things that suck with Jotforms Show/Hide:
1) The show/hide function just doesn't work properly - it's as easy to break as a glass teapot
2) You can't use a hidden field to influence a show/hide scanario which takes 80% of the value out of the edit mode
3) You can't pass a value through a url that will influence the show/hide dependency ??? Duuuhhh
4) Even using display:none in CSS to hide the field on a form .... one can't access it to change the value in edit mode becuase it can't be seen or accessed ...
5) you have to repeat yourself a thousand times creating the show/hide rules
Some others that I haven't got the time to pop down here as I've done it in the past and it just gets ignored ...
hope you will consider looking at it
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 01, 2012 at 09:12 PM
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We'll strive to make the show/hide functionality suck less as we continue to improve our product in general.
Happy New Year!