- BorisAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 01:27 AM
As I understand it, you wish for the following workflow:
- click one item in the Orderable List Widget
- it changes styling to show that it is pressed/picked
- if a different item is clicked while the first one is toggled, they will switch places.
This is to avoid having all the items in between them from shifting around while you or your users are reordering the list.
I have raised this as a feature request to our developers for possible inclusion in the future, though we can't give you any estimates on when that might be, because our developers already have a lot of scheduled work on their plate.
We will let you know through this thread if we have any relevant news about this feature. Thank you.
- zugfrig78Answered on September 03, 2015 at 01:28 AM
That is exactly it!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 04:37 AM
We've implemented this feature - If you click any of the options on the Orderable list, clicking another option will lead to the two swapping places.
Please give it a try and share your experience - https://form.jotform.com/52852309222956?
- zugfrig78Answered on October 13, 2015 at 07:19 PM
is there a way that i can split the list into 3 colums so instead of
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
- SammyAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 03:22 AM
You can use the CSS column property to lay out the list in a column.
Kindly add the following CSS to you widget
-webkit-column-count: 3; /* Chrome, Safari, Opera */
-moz-column-count: 3; /* Firefox */
This will give you an outcome similar to the screenshot below. Please note IE8+ does not currently support the column feature in CSS, I haven't tested in the Edge browser yet.
- zugfrig78Answered on October 14, 2015 at 08:08 PM
i do so here https://form.jotform.co/52856817444869?
but i have two problems
i need the choices to go 1, 2, 3 across the page, not down the page, and there seems to be an issue about choice 29
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 03:20 AM
I checked the form you provided and it seems that the widget is working fine.
Can you provide us more details regarding the issue you are experiencing so we can further check? You want to display the options like this:
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
1 4 7
2 5 8
3 6 9
We will wait for your response.