- ingenuityccAsked on September 03, 2015 at 10:40 AM
Another vote for the SSL w/ custom domains (critically important)!!!!!!
This is a re-post of a comment on How to use Custom Domains with Jotform
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 01:14 PM
I have raised your request to our higher ups so once this is implemented, you will be informed on this thread.
- brentacAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 07:47 PM
Wondering if there is any update on this request?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on January 21, 2016 at 06:51 AM
Since JotForm has started to use SSL on wider area in its system, this feature will be added eventually. However, the current status of the ticket is still ongoing; but if there is an update about this issue, you will be informed from this thread via email.
- BxClinicAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 11:33 AM
+1 for this. Many thanks
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Unfortunately, the status of the ticket is still "Opened"; but I'm sure that there will be update about this one. So, please keep in touch.
Thank you for your patience.
- jodtoursAnswered on July 22, 2016 at 05:50 PM
Has there been any development on this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 22, 2016 at 07:30 PM
I'm sorry, Michael but we don't have an update for the request yet. If there's any, our developers will notify us through this thread.
- JFedGMWAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 11:08 AM
Can you provide a status on this? This feature would be very helpful.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 05, 2017 at 11:41 AM
As far as I know, we do not have plans on implementing SSL on the custom domain for some security reasons. There are abusive users using forms for phishing and if they're able to use custom domains with SSL, the phishing forms would look legit and it is hard to control them.
However, this request is still open and whenever our higher up decides to reconsider this, we will update this thread.