- celebratelifeAsked on September 03, 2015 at 11:50 AM
- CharlieAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 02:33 PM
You can edit your submission directly in your submissions page.
1. First, navigate to your "My Forms" list, choose a form and click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "Edit" button for the submission you want to update.
3. After that, click the "Submit" button for the changes to apply.
You can also get your edit submission link in the email notification setup
You can also share the edit submission link to your users who filled out the form by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
I hope that helps.