- sbufsawebAsked on September 03, 2015 at 02:17 PM
I embedded my form in a google site using the google gadget. Is there any way to return the page to the top once a user hits the submit button? Unfortunately, we can't use iframes for google sites..
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 05:35 PM
Can you please share the URL of the webpage where the form is embedded?
- sbufsawebAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 12:50 PM
The page is local. Here is the jotform url
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 02:03 PM
I haven't figured out how to bring the form to the top of the page once submitted using the gadget method: https://www.jotform.com/help/19-Adding-Form-to-Google-Sites
But, after researching, it seems it's possible to use the Iframe embedded method in Google Sites: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code, according to my colleague's solution here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/501987-Embedding-form-to-Google-sites-that-use-https
1. Go to your Google site.
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Open Insert Menu and select More gadgets at the bottom.
4. Select Embed Gadget.
5. Put your form iFrame embed code, adjust gadget width and height, then press OK.
So this is your code to use:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/52444336536961" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2079px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Let us know if this helps, we will be glad to assist you.