- rockwoodAsked on January 02, 2012 at 11:51 AM
I have a few forms I no longer use. I don't want them to show up with the forms I use all the time. Is there a way to disable/delete the form without compromising the information collected in these forms?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 01:37 PM
A workaround I can think of is to create a folder on your My Forms page and dumping all the unused forms on that folder. Then, you can drag this folder to the bottom of your form list.
To create a folder:
1. Click on the Main tab found on your My Forms page.
2. Click New Folder
3. Give your folder a name (for example, Archive)
You may then move your unused forms onto that folder by dragging and dropping them in place.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 01:41 PM
By the way, always remember that folders work only when the Main tab is selected. When you click All, everything will be displayed, including the forms inside your folders.
Under Main tab, you can click on a folder to hide or show its contents.