- misziszAsked on January 02, 2012 at 12:04 PM
What could be the issue?
This is what I get.Google Chrome could not load the webpage because form.jotform.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.Any help would be great! Happy New Year!Page URL:
- misziszAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Please let me know, if you are able to see it! Thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 03:22 PM
Everything loads fine from here (Barbados). Are you still experiencing this issue?
- misziszAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 03:33 PM
Hello Abajan! Thanks for checking it out. Yes I still do not have any visible form. It is embeded iframe, could that be the issue. I have all the forms more than a year. and never had any problem with them.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 03:57 PM
I doubt it has anything to do with the form being embedded via an iFrame because it wouldn't show on my computer either if that were the case. Below are partial screenshots of both forms:
Could you try viewing the forms with another browser? If that doesn't help, are you able to view other JotForm members' forms? (Check the forum for links to other forms). If unable to view those too, your ISP may be blocking us. Hopefully, that's not the case.
- misziszAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 04:09 PM
Thanks Abajan, it still not loading for me. I am still cheking the site, with my friend to see if the issue is in my network.
But I could not even see and post the Jotform site correctly for half the day. If anybody read this, could you please check the sites and let me know! :-) Thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 05:00 PM
This issue has to do with your network/internet connection. Please check with your ISP regarding this problem.