- econscribeAsked on September 03, 2015 at 07:01 PM
On page 4 of a 6-page form, I would like to show the user his/her responses from page 2. Is there a way to do this?
Just to clarify
- I don't want them to go "back" in the form. I just want to show them their answers on a later page as a prompt for a later question.
- I need the responses to show up within the form, not on an email, thank-you page, or separate form.
Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 01:57 AM
It is possible to populate some fields within your form with data from previous fields by using Conditions. There is a detailed guide you can follow - How to Populate Field with a Value from another Field.
Do let us know if you need further assistance in setting up your form with conditions.
- econscribeAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 10:55 AM
Thank you very much! It works!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 12:33 PM
Glad to hear it! If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.