- gncjlimAsked on September 04, 2015 at 09:08 AM
I set limit for each item and will need help on how to integrate paypal.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 11:22 AM
Here are the steps to integrate your form to paypal:
1. Add Calculation Widget that will compute the Total amount ordered by your client.
2. Setup your Calculation widget formula: (Birthday Cake * 45) + (Pie * 20).
2. Hide the Calculation Widget so user cannot see this field.
3. Add Paypal Payment field.
4. Setup Paypal Payment to Collect Donations/Custom Amount Payments, uncheck This is a donation. We are a non-profit organization. option and set Get Amount From to the Calculation Widget field.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.