- mikasloanAsked on January 02, 2012 at 03:57 PM
I updated the form and now can't get it to upload to my website. I've done it before but it's not working now. I am trying to make a sentence be a hyperlink to the form. I have typed the sentence and pasted the form source code directly after the sentence. Can you tell me what I may be doing wrong? Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 02, 2012 at 05:45 PM
Since your website is flash-based, may we know which software or platform you are using so we can suggest an appropriate method to link your form in your website?
We'll be awaiting your response. Happy New Year!
- mikasloanAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 09:42 AM
I'm using sitecube to create the website.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 06:23 PM
It is unfortunate that sitecube offers no public documentation of any sort. Thus, I was not able to find out how to embed html codes in a sitecube page.
Please contact sitecube's support for more help on this. By the way, I provided below the exact codes that you should embed on your page to achieve the effect you wanted.
- mikasloanAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Thanks for your time, I'll contact sitecube!