- KathyCoeAsked on September 04, 2015 at 06:43 PM
Hi awesome JotForm-ers! I have a mondo form - faculty load data. I need 38 people to complete the fall portion of the form by the beginning of October. Then in the spring I need those same 38 people to be able to access the information they input in the fall and add spring information. Does that make sense? And is that possible?
Please note that I have not yet created the spring portion of the form, but it will contain many of the same fields as the fall portion in addition to new fields.
Thank you for all of your expertise!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 03:25 AM
I am not sure if you have already read this guide - How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date - but I'm sure it will help you a lot. That feature allows you to create two forms wherein one can be filled out later. The process is as follows:
1. User fills out the first form.
2. Upon submission, an Edit Link will be sent to the user. This link will redirect the user to the second form which he/she can fill out later.
3. User can then fill out the second form.
This process is almost similar to what you want to achieve. Let us know if you need further assistance.