- Greg EpkesAsked on September 04, 2015 at 07:23 PM
Do you plan on supporting the Squareup API?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 06:17 AM
Unfortunately, we currently do not have Squareup integration in our forms. We can escalate a feature request for you to our development team. However, we cannot guarantee to you that this feature will be implemented immediately. Since we base our implementation of new feature on the demand of users that want the same feature. Please confirm if you want this feature to be implemented on JotForm.
We will wait for your response.
- pdxcreativeAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 12:45 PMWell, it's the only thing clients want these days.
Sent from my iPhone
Words by me. Spelling by iPhone.
- ShadaeAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 05:21 PM
I have passed on your feature request to our development team.
Please note that we are not able to provide at ETA if this feature is to be implemented. Any update on the request will however be posted to this thread.
- CharlieAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 02:07 AM
I opened a separate thread for your concern so that we can better assist you, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/689679. We will address it shortly.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 01:21 PM
Great news! Square payment integration is now available: https://www.jotform.com/blog/246-Create-JotForm-Payment-Forms-Using-Square