- juanagoAsked on September 05, 2015 at 10:39 AM
I had several authorize payments set up and they are gone now. Why did this happen and can I still get these?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 04:26 PM
Can you please clarify which authorize desposits you were referring to?
From what I checked, your form http://www.jotform.com/50645797520158 was already suspended because it is an illegal form which was considered a phishing form.
To be able to reinstate your account and forms, you will have to agree to delete this form and other forms that have similar components.
We will wait for your response.
- juanagoAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 06:45 PMYes that's my form. I don't understand why it's illegal or why it got deleted. That is the form my customers use to submit their credit card payments to me for deposit on their trips.
I had quite a few customers on there. What do I do in order to get the info back?
That means I don't have their contact info either as they put it on the form.
I don't recall getting any email to you prior to you deleting my form.
Snob Trips, LLC
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 09:49 PM
Your form, http://www.jotform.com/50645797520158 was suspended because it is used to collect credit cards sensitive information and is considered phishing.
- juanagoAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 05:45 PMI agree to delete the forms and not use them in the future. Is there any way I can get the info that was already submitted?
Snob Trips, LLC