- sudsportAsked on September 05, 2015 at 02:40 PM
Validation field values for text box are unproperly translated, coul you give it a hint.
I figured out that "7orouf" means "Text only", but i still do not know the meaning "ta 9alwa" the default value.
Could you update the translation.
- sudsportAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 06:18 PM
"ta 9alwa" is the "None" option in English => "Aucune" in French whereas "Alphabetic" should be translated by "Alphabétique".
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 06:27 PM
Thank you for providing the details. I have correctd the translations accordingly.
You may want to check it on your Form Builder and confirm if I have done the translation correctly.
Let us know how we can be of further assistance.
- sudsportAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 06:39 PM
I cannot see any change even after clearing the cache.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 05, 2015 at 06:59 PM
I also see that the translation updates have not taken effect yet
But I already did translate them because I could see it on our translation fixer tool.
The thing is, before the updated translation will take effect, it will require refreshing the language back-end database. This usually happens when new update is done on the Form Builder.
Let us wait a while (at least a day) and check again afterwards if the translation updates have now propagated.