- paulwickAsked on September 07, 2015 at 09:59 AM
When I view or save a submission as a PDF, is there any way the banners can still be attached, so the form PDF resembles our form. (with Bank/Company logos etc)
All form design is lost at present, and we need to issue the attached form as it looks on the website if this is possible
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 11:16 AM
It is easy to do that for you. Because you've had already an image in your form. At that point, all we need to do is check the "Show Headers and Texts" check box in the "Submissions" page.
To do that,
- First you need to access "Submissions".
- In Submissions page, just check the "Show Headers and Texts" check box. It's all done.
Always feel free to contact us for your questions about our system.
Have a nice day.
- paulwickAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 11:45 AMThank you !!
- BenAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 12:38 PM
In my colleague's name you are welcome.
Do let us know if you happen to have any further issues or questions and we would be happy to assist with them.
- mroth854Answered on June 13, 2016 at 12:43 PM
I've done as instructed, but only the headers shows up. The logo doesn't show up.
Please let me know what else I need to enable.
- BenAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 01:57 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/859604
That will allow us to properly assist you with the same.
We will be answering you there shortly.