- arthesisAsked on September 07, 2015 at 10:45 AM
I have 0 submissions, but my upload space is full and my account is disabled. How can I fix this problem?
- BenAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 12:16 PM
I took a look at your account Georgi, but it is not yet disabled.
Now in terms of storage space, yes, you are using 190 MB of 100 allowed.
Now to make sure that you are under the limit and that your account does not get suspended you should:
1. Log into your account
2. Open Submissions Panel
3. Load the submissions of the forms with the upload fields
4. download the ones that you are about to delete if you need them and then
5. delete all of your submissions with file attachments in them.
Please do note that I say to download / make backup of the data because you will not only remove the files that are uploaded, but you will also remove the data that was submitted over the form as well.
Of course, if needed, we are here, so just let us know if there is anything that we can assist you with.