- AviWaxmanAsked on September 07, 2015 at 11:52 AM
Two more questions on a new topic -- I also intend to add Aweber integration and it seems that it will be a separate question to the end user asking them if they want to join my email list and will only transmit two fields (their name and email address).
1. Is there a way for JotForm to automatically add an end user to my Aweber list without asking the end user would you like to join?
2. Can it transmit more than the two fields (their name and email address)?
- CharlieAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 12:09 PM
I believe when you integrate AWeber to your form, every time a user submits the form, it will automatically create a contact list of that user in your AWeber account.
Regarding question number 2, unfortunately, for the contact list it seems like it only allows 2 fields, but please do try integrating it first and see if it allows adding additional fields.
We also have an integration to Zapier that allows integration between JotForm to AWeber, you can check it here: https://zapier.com/zapbook/aweber/jotform/. It might give more options compared to the default one. You can check our Zapier integration here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration
Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- AviWaxmanAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 01:09 PM
Thanks, for another speedy answer to my question.
Your help has been much appreciated.
Have a Great day,
- CharlieAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 01:31 PM
You are very much welcome.
Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.