- Yorkies0207Asked on September 07, 2015 at 04:59 PM
I have uploaded my logo and added the heading, but there does not appear to be a way to change the font. Exploring the User Guide was unsuccessful. Surely the font can be changed...?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 05:35 PM
It is possible to change Font of Heading with JotForm. I will explain, how to change of font style, font color, and font size step by step.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Designer.
3) Click on Heading that you want to change.
4) You will see Header Styles on the right side.
5) a) You are able to change Font Style.
b) You are able to change Font Size.
c) Finally, you can also change Font Color.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.