- Martinellis4Asked on September 07, 2015 at 05:02 PM
When I have completed all the details in my form
my form freezes and displays "Please wait"
I have also had issues with the checkbox table not allowing me to tick when other fields have been completed today. Does anyone know why I am having issues?
I am using Iframe codingPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 05:59 PM
The non submission and the Submit button getting stuck to "Please wait.." only was due to the YouTube Widget on the form.
If you remove the Youtube widget on the form, it submit successfully.
Can you please try removing first also the Youtube widget on your form and test again.
Let us know if this did not make any difference.
- Martinellis4Answered on September 07, 2015 at 06:23 PM
Many thanks for your help I removed the widget and it now works again.
Why would that suddenly stop working as I have had no issues before?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 07, 2015 at 08:51 PM
We are not sure why but our dev who work on this will confirm and update you once this is resolved. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 02:41 AM
One of our servers had an error - and was what was preventing form submission -
The form should work normally now with the YouTube widget added.
We sincerely apologize for the trouble this caused you.
Should you have further difficulty - let us know.