- clearviewptaAsked on September 08, 2015 at 02:24 AM
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 03:00 AM
Yes, you can download your submissions in various formats. Also, you can create reports to see your submission in a list. There are different reports types from excel to visual one. You can follow THIS tutorial to create reports.
To download submissions,
- First, you need to access "Submissions" on the "MY FORMS" page. When you select one of your form, it will be appear.
- On the following screen, you will see all of your submissions and you can download them in Excel, PDF, CSV formats or if your form demands upload, uploaded files are downloadable in the same page.
For your further questions, we are here to help you.
- clearviewptaAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 12:46 PMThank you. I had found somewhere, after I emailed you, the spot to