- kdarcelAsked on January 03, 2012 at 10:33 AM
The limit submission option remains unavailable. We were counting on this. When will it be remedied?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Limit Submissions in a Form
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 01:57 PM
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the disabling of this feature. Our developers are still fixing problems that arose from the implementation of this feature. It is of utmost importance to make sure that it will not cause critical issues for our users once it is re-enabled.
You will be notified when this option is reactivated.
- kdarcelAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 03:19 PMWhat was the nature of the problem that this feature introduced? Is there
a timeline for when it will be re-enabled. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 03:36 PM
Sadly, us support team members are not privy to the information you have requested. I will have to confirm that first with our developers.
Our development team cannot give a fixed schedule as to when this feature will be re-enabled. Sorry about that.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 04:12 AM
Pleased be advised that the Limit Submissions by Number and/or Date feature has recently been reimplemented.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.