- gwcAsked on September 08, 2015 at 07:50 AM
Hi - I cloned my questionnaire (GWC-QuotationRequestVsn2 with HC) and updated it as GWC-QuotationRequestVsn3. When I republish I cannot get the submit button to work. I tried deleting and reformatting a new submit button, but no luck. Please Help!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 09:59 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test your form with its direct URL or the embedded form and I am able to replicate the issue you are having.
I am not sure what is causing this issue. There is no issue or error in your form and there is no conflict as well.
Let me report it t to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- gwcAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 04:48 PM
Thanks Ashwin - I look forward to hearing from you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 07:01 PM
I also was able to reproduce the issue when I tried test submitting your form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52432317422951
We have submitted a bug ticket report about it.
- gwcAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 09:04 PM
Thanks Jonathan - I'd really like to get it back up and running.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 10:36 PM
The ticket was now assigned to one of our developer.
We will be notified here as soon as they have news/update on the status.
- gwcAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 05:50 AM
Thanks Jonathan - I have republished the original form, GWC-QuotationRequestVsn2 with HC, and it appears to work. However, I would really like to use GWC-QuotationRequestVsn3.
- CharlieAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 10:48 AM
Thank you for updating us. I see that my colleague has already forwarded this concern to our developers.
I noticed that you have setup the Send POST data to "Yes", do you have a PHP script that fetches the post data sent by the form? If there's no WebHook or a PHP script that will catch the data, I believe it might cause a problem.
We should hear from our devs regarding their findings of this problem.