- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 09:59 AM
Our apologies for this problem. Please try the following to fix it:
a. Logout from your account
b. Clear your browser's cache and cookies
c. Login again
d. Clear your forms cache (http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache)
e. Edit your form and check if you still can't save it.
If you've lost some changes in the form, you can check your form revision history and revert it from there. Here's our guide for that: http://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History.
- nevillemwalimoAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 12:46 PMam still incurring the same saving error.
*P.O BOX 69336 - 00400.*
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 02:08 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Can you try it with another browser? If you have another computer, please do the saving there to see if it's giving you the same error.
Lastly, please do the following after or while you get the error window:
a. Press "F12" if you are using Google Chrome or Firefox. This is to open the developers tool.
b. In the developers tool, find and click the "Console" tab
c. In the console, you should be able to see some logs. Errors are in red and one of the errors might be related to the problem. Please take a screenshot of the whole console window and upload it here. Here's our guide on how you can upload a screenshot to this support forum:
Thank you for your time.
- nevillemwalimoAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 02:50 AM
- nevillemwalimoAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 12:46 PM
has the error been solved.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 02:44 PM
This thread was marked as answered, but I don't see someone made a follow up. My apologies for that.
I assumed you're still getting the error so I have forwarded this thread to our developers for further investigation. If there are updates, you should know it in this thread.
But please try disabling the auto save function (http://www.jotform.com/help/86-How-to-Disable-Auto-Save) then try to change something in the form and save it. See if that would allow you to manually save the form.
Lastly, if you have a Windows 7 or higher machine, please try it there and update us here so we can also note it to the report.
- nevillemwalimoAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 03:45 PMits still not saving.when i actually use the manage multiple field,and i
duplicate a couple of questions that's when the error occurs.
*P.O BOX 69336 - 00400.*
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 05:19 PM
I did that for one section in the form, but saving worked for me. I have noted that to the report.
Thank you for letting us know.