- wildG0053Asked on September 08, 2015 at 10:48 AM
Here's a screen capture of the problem:
- BorisAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 12:41 PM
I can replicate the error, and I can see that it is caused because of the unfilled Minutes field that is hidden with CSS. This is how it displays on the form, due to CSS:
But the field actually has 3 parts - Hours, Minutes, and AM/PM:
As the Minutes field is hidden with CSS, it can't be filled, and that is why there is an error that the field is required. I would recommend one of the following two ways to fix it.
1. You can set up a default time, which will automatically also fill out the minutes:
2. If having a default time pre-filled on the form is not an option for you, then I would suggest using a regular Drop Down field instead, and setting its options to the 24 available hours:
It would display like this:
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- wildG0053Answered on September 08, 2015 at 01:51 PM
We went for Option 1 and it worked immediately.