- ChrissybrightAsked on September 08, 2015 at 11:07 AM
I changed the theme to the form below and updated some dates. The form looks correct on the edit page and the preview page. However, when I open it in a new tab or access it from our external site, a portion of the form is off to the right. It is the portion where children's names and ages are entered.
- CharlieAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 12:29 PM
I presume you are referring to the Matrix field? Is that correct?
You can try adjusting the width of the table by navigating to its Properties, here's a screencast that you can follow:
Here's how the form looks like when you adjust the width of the Matrix field: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52504488658971?
Do let us know if that works.
- ChrissybrightAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 01:49 PM
I tried your solution, but it didn't help. I changed the width to 475 and also tried 300. The preview is fine (it was also fine before). However, when I open the form externally, the matrix is out on the right of the form. Here is a screen shot.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 03:54 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue and it is only happening in Mozilla FireFox as it shows perfectly on Google Chrome. You should still apply the changes mentioned by my colleague, Charlie,
Then using this guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes add this CSS codes to your form as this should fix the issue.
float: left !important;
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- ChrissybrightAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 07:46 PM
Thank you! That fixed the problem.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 12:28 AM
Glad my colleague solution works. Cheers! ;)