What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Problem with form when I changed the themeAsked by Chrissybright on September 08, 2015 at 11:07 AM
I changed the theme to the form below and updated some dates. The form looks correct on the edit page and the preview page. However, when I open it in a new tab or access it from our external site, a portion of the form is off to the right. It is the portion where children's names and ages are entered.
problem preview Updated site new tab
I presume you are referring to the Matrix field? Is that correct?
You can try adjusting the width of the table by navigating to its Properties, here's a screencast that you can follow:
Here's how the form looks like when you adjust the width of the Matrix field: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52504488658971?
Do let us know if that works.
I tried your solution, but it didn't help. I changed the width to 475 and also tried 300. The preview is fine (it was also fine before). However, when I open the form externally, the matrix is out on the right of the form. Here is a screen shot.
I was able to reproduce the issue and it is only happening in Mozilla FireFox as it shows perfectly on Google Chrome. You should still apply the changes mentioned by my colleague, Charlie,
Then using this guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes add this CSS codes to your form as this should fix the issue.
float: left !important;
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
Thank you! That fixed the problem.
Glad my colleague solution works. Cheers! ;)