- TrainingRequestAsked on September 08, 2015 at 12:51 PM
Is there a way to do this? I want to submit button to appear only if certain questions are marked as a "yes".
- CharlieAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 02:30 PM
You can do that using the "Conditions", here's a guide that you can follow: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic.
Here's a sample form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52505279355964. Here's a quick guide on how to do that:
1. I added a "Check box" option that will be the trigger.
2. In the "Conditions", choose "Show / Hide a form field".
3. Here, I set the rule to only show the submit button when the check box field is set to "Yes".
Another tip, if you would like to hide/show multiple fields, you can also check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-multiple-fields-at-once-using-form-collapse-tool
I hope that helps.