- oswaldocruzquimicaAsked on September 08, 2015 at 01:33 PM
i have the same problem, when i do the reintegration with spreadsheet , the spreadsheet it is right, but when i sent a new form the format stay wrong again.
see the print below:
Look my spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BTWStxbIQhHEN53O1wuY8moUDyxUbRMjDARDdNLLKH8/edit?usp=sharing
JotForm link: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50715386903963
I have the big problem with this error on integration, and i need to help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 08, 2015 at 01:36 PM
As originally suggested to the original thread, please try removing the current datetime field and replace it with a new one and then re-integrate the form to Google Spreadsheet.
Or, hide the current datetime field in the form so you won't lose all the data in the field:
Please update us here on how it goes.
- kemaloAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 03:20 AM
Still have the same problem.
I have created a new form to test.
- Date fields in new submissions come as numbers to spreadseet.
- If the time value of the field in the form has been choosen as "0:00" date/time value appears correctly in spreadseet.
- If you disconnect the integration and re-inregrate, the older records come correctly. But new submissions come wrong again.
- This problem is occurs both for the submission date and the date/time fields in the form.
here are the link of spreadsheet and the form.
- oswaldocruzquimicaAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 07:05 AM
exactly, i have the same problem, when i do the re-integration the register olds stay right, but the new it is wrong again, in my form i have just one "DataTime" but it is correct, my problem is the automatic date of form, when i register one information in my form the "submission date" is filled automatically for the integration the JotForm with Google Spreadsheet.
Look my spreadsheet link:
- oswaldocruzquimicaAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 07:07 AM
- oswaldocruzquimicaAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 07:25 AM
- kemaloAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 07:29 AM
I tried a new submission to your form. and submisson date of the new record is 42256310127315.
I think there is a silly trick but I couldn't find what it is.42256310127315
- oswaldocruzquimicaAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 07:47 AM
exactly Kemalo i don't have any idea about this problem.
- CharlieAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 09:55 AM
I'm currently checking the spreadsheet link that you shared, unfortunately, it is in "View Only" mode, could you change the settings to "Edit" mode for us so that we can check the spreadsheet settings?
I'll be cloning your form and making more test submissions to see if I can replicate it in my end, however, please do change the settings of the spreadsheet so that we can have a better look at it.
We'll wait for your response.
- oswaldocruzquimicaAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 10:11 AM
of course i can.
- kemaloAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 11:03 AM
In my same case, google spreadsheet link is: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mn1FsWhHQc-RizhxLdUTWzhCdzBiYcgDCVuqL6cRF5I/edit?usp=sharing
Form link is: www.jotformpro.com/form/52511902946960
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 01:01 PM
I've fixed the Submissions Date and the DateTime field problem in the google spreadsheet by doing the following:
a. Set your spreadsheet locale to United States (File > Spreadsheet Settings > Locale):
b. Set the date formatting from "Automatic" to "Date Time"
All new submissions will now show the correct formatting, but I'm afraid the old ones will remain the same. Also, I'm afraid that if you will re-integrate the form to Google Spreadsheet, the same issue will happen so if you will do it, make sure to do the steps above to fix.
I have also forwarded this thread to our developers for further checking. If there are updates, you should know in this thread.
Thank you and our apologies.
- oswaldocruzquimicaAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 02:04 PM
thank you so much!!!!
Your solution is amazing, my speedsheet thats ok now.
@kemalo i think you can apply this solution in your spreadsheet, thank you too, for trying to help me with it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 03:32 PM
You're welcome and that's great to know.
Please contact us again if there are any problems.
- kemaloAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 02:07 AM
Thank you so much! This solution also fixed my problem.
- alp_denizAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 05:12 PM
We have just added "Pre-format" option in Google Spreadsheets integration to insert date & time directly as text, when required. This will prevent any issues when locale, or other format-clearing options are set in the sheet.
- DenerAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 08:47 AM
How i can do this? "Pre-format"?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 10:27 AM
I will check the problem and answer you through this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/696441.