- worawutAsked on January 03, 2012 at 03:42 PM
I have just set up forms for my wordpress blog. It show up at first but later it doesn't. What is the problem?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 03:54 PM
Use iFrame method instead to embed your form. To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form button
3. Choose iFrame option
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
- misziszAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 04:11 PM
I dont see your ether. I am having the same issue with Iframe forms.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 04:13 PM
What exactly is your problem? Can I take a look at the webpage where the problem is occurring?
- misziszAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 04:24 PM
Thanks, that would be great. I have probably 10 sites with jotform, so now I am very worried.
I can not even see the Jotform site correctly, I am not sure what is the issue.
Please let me know what you see!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 04:30 PM
The forms on your sites display perfectly fine on my end using all kinds of browser. It is probably your browser or your internet connection that's having a problem.
Try clearing your browser cache. If it does not help, use another browser. If all else fails, check your internet connection.