- je862Asked on September 08, 2015 at 11:54 PM
We have a multi-page patient form that has the patient name and date of birth repeated at the top of each page. Is there a feature that repeats the entries for these two fields from the first page to subsequent pages without the patient entering those fields on each page?
- CharlieAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 04:11 AM
Yes this is possible by using conditional logic. You can learn more about this in this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
I cloned your form for testing and demo purposes, you can check the steps below for a quick guide:
1. Click "Conditions" then choose "Update a form field value".
2. Set the rule and the action that will be taken. In my case, the condition tells that if the "Patient's Full Legal Name" is filled out, then get that name and output it on another field.
3. The values by default is set to "0-9" which is a number format, click it to change it to "a-z" which converts the value on a text string value.
4. To see how this works, you can check my cloned form here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52511875981968?. The "Patient's full legal name" is now being output to "Patient Name" in page 2.
Do let us know if you need more information on this.