What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
(Private)Answered by Chriistian on September 09, 2015 at 03:50 AM
I just want to confirm, you want to transfer the following forms listed below from your account TheBudAdams to the account with username NEOCC.
1. NEOCC Membership - http://www.jotformpro.com/form/32888622445968
2. NEOCC - 2015 Registration Form - http://www.jotformpro.com/form/50507429174960
3. NEOCC Classifieds Section - http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41793827342966
4. NEOCC - Contact Form - http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30926854447968
5. NEOCC - Event Submission Form - http://www.jotformpro.com/form/50507276942963
6. NEOCC - 2014 Registration Form - http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41125022145943
7. NEOCC - Registration Form - http://www.jotformpro.com/form/31176459328965
We will wait for your confirmation.
That's correct. Thank you! Will the payments sections need to be reconnected with PayPal?
(Private)Answered by Kiran on September 09, 2015 at 03:43 PM
Thank you for your confirmation. As per your request, we have moved the forms to the other account NEOCC. When the forms are moved to other account, it transfers all the forms nothing will be changed on the forms and moved as they are. If you are already using the correct PayPal email ID on the forms, it is not required to run the payment wizard again.
I see that there are some files uploaded to Classifieds Section form. Please be noted that the uploaded files cannot be moved to the new account and the links form the moved submissions may result in error.
However, the files can be accessed by changing the username to TheBudAdams in the file URL as shown below :
This is only applicable for the moved 17 submissions from your account. The new submissions received after the transfer will not be having any issue.
Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.