- bradrobersonAsked on September 09, 2015 at 10:43 AM
A few things seem to not work correctly:
1. No mater what type of condition I choose, only Show, Hide, Show Multiple, or Hide Multiple actions are selectable.
2. For Scale Rating questions, if the condition selected is Is Equal To, Is Not Equal To, Less Than, or Greater Than, the answer field is a drop down instead of an enterable field. I attached a cropped screenshot that shows an example of this one.
Is this a problem with using this version of Internet Explorer or is it something else?
Thanks for a great tool!
- bradrobersonAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 11:19 AM
My initial research indicates that this may be an IE8 issue as the Google Chrome version I can access (44.0.2403.155 m) does not have either of these issues.
Given that, is there any plan to address these IE8 related issues?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 03:07 PM
Unfortunately JotForm Builder is not supported in Internet Explorer 8, but forms can be filled and submitted.
For using Form Builder we recommend Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. You can also update your version of Internet Explorer.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.