- MarinaNackaAsked on September 09, 2015 at 12:12 PM
After completing my form, I can not find I way who to easily distribute the link to many e-mail addresses. I have try many time but there is no e-mail received to my contacts. I need to create a link in my e-mail to the registration form that i have created.
Thank you in advance for your support.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 03:14 PM
Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
You can copy that link and send it via email from your email account to as many addresses as you'd like. Your users can fill the form out directly from that URL.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- MarinaNackaAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 05:46 PMThank you for the prompt reply and useful information.
Marina Nacka, PhD
Institute of Agricultural Economics
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and food - Skopje, UKIM
+389 2 3255 100 ext. 283
+389 75 244 994
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 12:39 AM
On behalf of my colleague, David, you are welcome. If you have any further question or concern, please fee free to contact us again.