- nancycookeAsked on September 09, 2015 at 12:14 PM
I have created a form and it is embedded on our website no problem! You can see it at https://www.bathspa.ac.uk/international-students/scholarships/application-form
It is all working when I use it in Chrome and on my mobile. However, when my colleague tries to complete it it doesn't work past the first page.
EG She can click the first questions, and when clicks NEXT the form doesn't move to the next page.
I then tested it in FireFox and had the same problem.
Is there anything I am doing wrong?
- BenAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 03:23 PM
There are two issues on your page:
1. You are using js embed code, which is usually not an issue, but there is also a conflict on your page, which makes it work in a bad manner - which is why you should use iframe embed code. You can see how to get it by checking out the following guide: How to get the jotform iFrame Code (but do check out the second part of my reply as well first)
2. You are using the following code:
and your website page is on the following URL:
Basically your website is on a secure protocol - (https), and your form on (http) - non secure. As such FireFox will not show it together with most other browsers, that is unless you allow the content.
This means that most of the users that come to your website will never see the form - as I did not neither.
So to correct this second issue you should grab the secure iframe code. You can see what option to select to make your form secure (no matter what the embed method) by following the steps here: Get embed code for Secure Form
Do let us know how it goes after applying the steps above :)
- nancycookeAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Thanks Ben you are fabulous!!!!
- BorisAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 04:41 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Your kind words will reach him.
Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any other help with your forms, and we will be happy to assist.