- ryanwaczekAsked on September 09, 2015 at 12:38 PM
I uploaded a couple files myself just to test out my setup. But now after I have deleted everything, my upload space has not gone back down!
Am I missing something? Or does it just take a while to refresh?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 04:04 PM
I've checked your account and see that there are no submissions in any of the forms included deleted forms. Could you let us know if you are using Auto Delete submissions app for your JotForms? This app will be able to delete the submissions only, but not the files uploaded.
Let me forward the issue to our backend to take a look at this. If there is any update on this issue, you will be posted through this thread.
- ryanwaczekAnswered on September 09, 2015 at 04:07 PM
I am not using the Auto Delete submissions app. I do have it linked to my dropbox account.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 12, 2015 at 03:39 AM
What I found is that you have an incomplete payment with a file uploaded in it.
What you can do is either you can complete the said payment (which still keeps the file in your account and still accumulate the accorded space for the size of the file in record) or delete it to release further space on your account.
If you need assistance or if you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- ryanwaczekAnswered on September 12, 2015 at 11:46 AMYou guys are awesome. Thanls for finding that!
On Saturday, September 12, 2015, JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 04:28 AM
On behalf of Liyam and Kiran, you're welcome. Thank you for the compliment. Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.