- ddockterAsked on January 03, 2012 at 08:20 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 08:35 PM
By default, one of the file types accepted via upload fields is ZIP but you can set the field to accept 7Z files as well by clicking the field, then the Extensions button and adding that extension. Are users reporting problems when trying to upload ZIP files via the form?
- ddockterAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 08:39 PM
Yes. I thought I had tested this about a month ago but, I can no longer get the form to accept .zip or .7z files. Any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 09:00 PM
I have now fixed your file extensions so your form should now be fine. When inserting file extensions you don't need to add dot (.) anymore.
Wrong Format: .7z, .zip, .png
Correct Format: 7z, zip, png
Please let us know if you have further questions. Thank you so much!
- ddockterAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 09:03 PM
Works great! Thanks for the quick solution!