- CharlieAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 10:08 AM
May I know what image you would like to add? I assume you are referring to the form titled "Modulo d'ordine - Fitocosmo - PROVA"?
Are you referring to the logon on the form itself? In my case, this is how I was visualizing it:
1. In the submissions page, to show or display the images and other text, I enable this option.
2. In the Customized PDF Designer, you'll be able to see the logo/image of your form, I just then drag and position it at the top.
Do let us know if that works.
- gunela88Answered on September 10, 2015 at 10:23 AM
I was referring to Buono d'ordine FITOCOSMO and, if I flag the option "Show Headers and Texts" it will show also some "red texts" down on the form that I want to show just according to some conditions that I have made during the process of creation of my form.
Please refer also to the original post of this question.
Hope You can help me!
Enjoy Your day!
- CharlieAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 12:14 PM
I presume you have already resolved the concern regarding the conditionally shown text using the workaround that my colleague mentioned in the earlier post. In this thread, you were referring to how to add an image at the top of the PDF submission?
Have you tried using the Customize PDF Designer? Here's how I did mine:
I pasted this link: http://www.jotform.com/uploads/gunela88/form_files/intestazione_ordine.png in the "Add Image" option.
To have a better look on how the PDF submission looks like, it would be best to download a sample of it, sometimes the "Preview" won't give an exact output, in my case this is how it looks like:
If there are some fields that was resized, you might need to adjust the positions of the field.
Let us know if this is what you are looking for, and if you encounter any issues.