- janet8116Asked on September 10, 2015 at 04:48 AM
We are working on a Employment Application Form and in order to test it properly, would like to send a test email to the person who will be receiving the details. I have Notification 2 & 3 set up with 2 different email addresses, but the test email always goes through to Notification 3 and the default email address, can you confirm how I change this please? Hope that makes sense!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 08:39 AM
You can change the default email address with JotForm.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Emails.
3) Click on Notification 2.
4) Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings.
5) Select/choose fields for the Sender Details and fill out the Recipient E-mail with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6) Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.
In addition to that,if you want to setup your email with two different email addresses, you should change one of the Recipient E-mails.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.