- bfpaintballAsked on September 10, 2015 at 10:16 AM
When someone submits a form to me they are not receiving a copy even though I have it set up for the auto responder to go to them (please see attached screenshot), how can I fix it so the recipient receives a copy?
- SammyAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 01:12 PM
I did a test submissions with your form and checked our email logs.
The logs indicate that the email was sent but it appears it has not been delivered to my inbox yet.
Kindly confirm that the SMTP setting for custom domain email is correct in your notification template.
If you are managing you domain using CPanel kindly check this setting for that particular address
1. Check that the email address doe not have an hourly limit imposed on it
- bfpaintballAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 06:56 PM
We are also not receiving the submission notification to our email. So, I understand right are you saying these settings are in jotform or in our domain host?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 01:27 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Our back end team is already aware of this issue and they are working on it. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them. For now I would suggest you to make following changes in your form:
#1. Use "firstname.lastname@example.org" or "email@example.com" as the "Sender Email" for your form's autoresponder email alert. Please check the screenshot below:
#2. Set the "Reply-to E-mail" of your form's auto-responder to "None". Please check the screenshot below:
Do try it out and get back to you us if the issue persists.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 06:40 PM
Can you please confirm to us if after following Ashwin's advises the issue was fixed in your end?
- bfpaintballAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 07:43 PM
I did the above changes and the person submitting now receives the email. But I am not receiving the notification email....that is the more important one! How can I fix it so I receive the notification email?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 12, 2015 at 01:38 PM
Your current notifier is tied to a conditional logic, but without a valid rule or with field that has been deleted from the form:
This could be the reason why your notifier is not working. I've fixed it for you by removing the conditional logic.
I hope that works now. If not, please update us here so we can investigate further.