- rasoiAsked on September 10, 2015 at 10:25 AM
My thank you page is totally wrong i have attached a screenshot on how it looks Note the white box in the background
Also i have big issues to see it nicely on mobile iam using an iPhone 6
i have try to make mobile resposivePage URL:
- CharlieAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 12:53 PM
Could you try the following:
1. First, navigate to "Conditions"->Saved Conditions.
2. Here, you'll see that you have some errors. Please edit or delete those marked in red.
3. After that, in your Form Designer Tool, change the Form background to "Cover"
4. After that, click the "Thank You" page and just make some simple changes. We want to make sure that the change will be implemented.
5. After making the changes, this is how the form looks like after clicking submit:
I hope that helps.
For the other concern you have regarding the mobile responsiveness of your form, please refer to this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/659072. We will address it accordingly.
- rasoiAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 04:46 AM
Perfect that did the trick :-)---
MED VENLIG HILSEN
ØRESTADS BOULEVARD 55
2300 KØBENHAVN S
Find os på facebook 
JotForm Support Forum skrev den 10-09-2015 18:51:
- CharlieAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 09:44 AM
Glad to hear that.
Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.