What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Thank you page showing part of the form's background imageAsked by rasoi on September 10, 2015 at 10:25 AM
My thank you page is totally wrong i have attached a screenshot on how it looks Note the white box in the background
Also i have big issues to see it nicely on mobile iam using an iPhone 6
i have try to make mobile resposive
thank Mobile attached Make
Could you try the following:
1. First, navigate to "Conditions"->Saved Conditions.
2. Here, you'll see that you have some errors. Please edit or delete those marked in red.
3. After that, in your Form Designer Tool, change the Form background to "Cover"
4. After that, click the "Thank You" page and just make some simple changes. We want to make sure that the change will be implemented.
5. After making the changes, this is how the form looks like after clicking submit:
I hope that helps.
For the other concern you have regarding the mobile responsiveness of your form, please refer to this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/659072. We will address it accordingly.
Perfect that did the trick :-)---
MED VENLIG HILSEN
ØRESTADS BOULEVARD 55
2300 KØBENHAVN S
Find os på facebook 
JotForm Support Forum skrev den 10-09-2015 18:51:
Glad to hear that.
Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.