- KUPSLAsked on September 10, 2015 at 12:29 PM
I have the Quiz Form app connected to one of my forms; and I'd like it to disconnect. It does not work the way I thought it might. How do I do this? Or if I clone the form will it disconnect the copy from the app, then could I delete the connected form??
Thank you in advance
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 02:55 PM
I understand that you want to disconnect QuizForm app from your JotForm. Please follow the steps below to remove the integration with QuizForm app.
1. Open QuizForm app using http://quizform.jotform.io/
2. Select your JotForm from the Form picker that is linked with Quiz Form
3. Now, you'll be displayed with the submissions received for your quiz form
4. Click on Set Quiz Answers button on the top of the form
5. Now, remove all the filled fields in the options and uncheck all the questions
6. Once all the questions are unchecked, click on Save Quiz
7. The form should be now disconnected with the app. When the form is submitted, it should redirect to Thank you page.
Hope this information helps!